Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tried a New Recipe Last Night

As I've mentioned I'm addicted to RSS feeds. Right now I'm subscribed to around 80 feeds about food and cooking. One of these feeds is Simply Recipes, their recipe Curried Ground Turkey with Potatoes caught my eye a couple of days ago. I made it last night, ate a small bowl and I have to say it is good. I used to know a lady who made great curries. She didn't use any recipe, usually she just looked at what she had on hand and made it up as she went. I can't do that, at least not with curry.

I'm writing this during my lunch, which is left over curry! I let a co-worker try it and she did NOT like it, but she'd never had curry before.

Hmm, have to call around and see if anyone wants to go the Great Indian Restaurant. I haven't been there for a while and could use a fix of their Chicken Tikka Masala.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment