Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Homemade Brownies

Last week I made Pillsbury's Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge Brownies. It made me want more! This week I decided to try to make some brownies from scratch. While browsing the web for sugar-free brownie recipes I stumbled across a couple of different recipes for Black Bean Brownies. The idea intrigued me so I made up my own recipe using Splenda instead of sugar. I think the recipe still needs some work, but it was good. It just needs to be a little more cohesive. I expect that if I'd made it with sugar, or even Splenda Sugar Blend, it would have had more cohesion. Next time I make it I think I'll add another 1/4 cup of Splenda and another egg (to give it more of that cohesion). I hope. Recipe link for ec's Flourless (Black Bean) Brownies.

From Public
ec's Flourless (Black Bean) Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment