Saturday, July 31, 2010

What another blog for me not to write?

Well, I'm going to try a third blog. This one is for my reading, mostly just short comments and not full reviews, but who knows how it will turn out...

I have two ebook readers, the Sony Reader (PRS-505) and the Barnes and Noble Nook. I also have a Motorola Droid with the Nook, Kindle, Kobo, Borders, Aldiko, and Wattpad applications on it. I bought the Sony Reader in October 2007 and the Barnes & Noble Nook in April 2010 so about 2.5 years apart. Most of the books on the Sony are either free ebooks or from Baen books (purchased and free), I have purchased a few via the Borders/Sony online store. I have copied all of the free ebooks to the memory card in my Nook, but I am mostly using it to read new books I’ve purchased from B&N. I also still have a number of real books in my library that I haven't gotten around to reading yet. Most of the time I am in the process of reading three or four books.

No comments:

Post a Comment