Monday, July 26, 2010

Just a Word for July

Don't really have time for much, but I noticed I hadn't posted anything yet during July so....

Yard work going slowly, but getting done. I have been working in the garage and I'll add some of those pictures to the slide show to the right. Been shopping for a new 'fridge, looking mostly at ones with the freezer on the bottom.

Rosie's been her normal abnormal self this month. Soft and friendly most of the time, but every once in a while all fangs and laid back ears.

Last night I finished reading The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon. It was a very enjoyable read. I have to admit that I'd never heard of Percy Fawcett before starting this book. In reading this book I learned that he was the basis for several characters in books and movies that I am familiar with. I won't spoil the book by going into detail I will strongly recommend it if you like adventure stories like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World. The Indiana Jones movie series, et cetera

No comments:

Post a Comment