Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More about Rosie

In my last post I mention how aggressive Rosie was the day after the thunderstorms. I now think this was because there was water in the basement.

This last Sunday I rearranged the bedroom. Rosie was underfoot the entire time snooping into everything I was doing and voicing her concerns the whole time. Meow this and Meow that, along with the occasional MMRRFFF and MURRURR and RRURKIK.

Last night a couple of police cars stopped in the intersection nearest my house, with their lights flashing. Rosie was sitting on her look-out table in the front window (one of those fold-up wooden TV trays). When the lights started flashing she took off and hid under the bed. Now, I'm concerned she's been doing something illegal while I'm at work. Possibly running a Cat-House. When I asked her about this she just looked at me all wide-eyed and innocent.

I mowed this morning. Not long, just on either side of the garage to the alley. It was WAY too long and I had to do just a little at a time. I have Thursday off this week so hopefully I'll get more done then.

No comments:

Post a Comment