Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to the Yard

Bought a couple more bags of mulch last night (Sunday, May 23rd) after work. I parked on the street in front of my house and dumped the new bags on top of the existing mulch. After moving the car to the garage I watered the front yard. This morning I got up early and watered the backyard then went to work. My next 2 days off are Tuesday and Wednesday. According to Weather Bug on my Moto Droid there is a 50% chance of rain both days.

Depending on the weather I will try to get some stuff done outside, but since I'm getting behind in my housework I'll probably work on that most.
Top priorities for the outside Tuesday & Wednesday
1. Mow
2. Clean birdbath (not really too important but should only take a couple of minutes)
3. Weed-whack
4. Put old mulch along parking area.

Top priorities for the inside Tuesday & Wednesday
1. Clean Kitchen
2. Clean Living room
3. Work in Library
4. Laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment